About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tim and Faith Concert








Kyle's parents are awesome.. For my birthday they got Kyle and I 5th row seats for the Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill concert. It was an amazing show. It was so much fun! Its a night i will never forget. I LOVE TIM MCGRAW!

10 comments:

Will & Camie Shill said...

yay you posted something! it was good to see you both the other night! we really do all need to get together sometime, we are so busy and forget that we love going out with friends! we'll be moving in our house in the next couple weeks but seriously lets get together....your hair is so cute love it!

The Clarks said...

Sav! I am SO jelous!!!! I went to their concert last year! It was BOMB! Tim and Faith and Jessica Simpson concerts were the best concerts I have EVER been to. I swear if I could be any star...it would be Faith! I love her...and Tim!

Melanie said...

That was so fun to see you at Jenny's shower! Your moms house is So cute and I LOVE her new kitchen! Lets play again real soon! cute pic from the concert...how fun!

Jaron & Abby said...

Savannah okay remember when you through those chocolate covered pretzels in my bag before I left. Well at the time I was like oh man I hate chocolate covered pretzels. Then when I got home I was sort of craving sweets so I found those and I realized these are now my favorite food. The are amazing.

Jen said...

I am so freakin jealous. That must have been so much fun. Happy Birthday by the way, another year flying by. It's crazy how much can happen in a year. I hope you had an Awesome Birthday!!!!!

Denise said...

its about time you posted!!! I was going to have to tell you whats up next time i came in :) seriously tim and faith are the sexiest couple. hands down!

Anonymous said...

sorry i was not suppose to post as my mom!

Hiatt Family said...

I heard that was a great show. That's awesome that you & Kyle got to go. Thanks again for cutting my hair...I love it! Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

OKAY!!!! Time to update!!!!

Jenna said...

hi its jenna, emilee thatchers sister :) i just want you to know that if you ever need help on your blog then you can just leave me a message on my blog and tell me :) i'd be more than happy to help you out again! its fun for me!