About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

State Fair



Kyle and I went with my cousins Rebecca, and Nathial and his wife Racheal to the State Fair. We loved it! Especially all the rides. And nothing is better than the food there.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!! I love that you posted! Can we please go out on a double??!!!

Jen said...

It's looks like you guys are on the Carrousel. I think that is the one ride at the State Fair that freaks me out the most. I am totally afraid of heights!

Krystal Arnett said...

Hey Savannah,
You and Kyle are very cute. I read you nanny for 4-year-old twins. Looks like you have had a peak into my world! You guys sound like your doing great. Our blog is jasonandkrystal.blogspot.com

John and Melanie said...

Sav, you are gorgeous! Im so glad to see your life. YOu look so happy :-) Welcome to the nanny life... fun ha? Me too, but I get to take my own tike to work with me. Anyway, I bet you're the best nanny ever. Love ya!

Malinda said...

can you send me your email address? malinda03@gmail.com

Thanks

Sarah, RN said...

Hi girl...just found your blog through Tara Mabry's. That's so fun. Your wedding pics are sooo beautiful. Hope you are feeling well. I need to be a better v.t. I know, I know :)

take care.

Jen said...

I tagged you!

The Arnetts said...

Well Hello, it has been a long time since I have talked to you. It looks like everything is going great for you. I would love to hear from you. Your blog is so cute. I am still trying to figure out everything!

Unknown said...

Hey – I am setting my blog to private so email me your email address whenever you get a chance. Thanks :) XOXOX
sommerh9@hotmail.com

Chris and Christy said...

Savannah....I know you do lots of fun things and you throw fun parties so please update your blog with fun pictures and stories! I love seeing what my highschool friends are up to and you and Kyle are pretty cute :)