About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008


Kyle's dad Tom just got his new sandrail. So this is Tom and I having some fun in the new Tatum at the dunes this past Monday. It was AWESOME!

5 comments:

Morgan Lauren & Emery said...

how fun savannah!! so we need to trade a weekend in rocky point for the dunes sometime! i'm glad you guys have fun :)

Hiatt Family said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN!

Jen said...

So scary- i totally would have pee'd myself.

I'm a whimp

Tara said...

Savannah, I haven't seen you forever!! You are the cutest. We need to get together and make sugar cookies and eat them all with your Mom. Serious. Hope to see you soon.

The Elders said...

SAVANNAH! yay! I'm so glad you found me and Aaron, we are going to have to do something while I can still get out. Call us!