About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Washington

Stetson and Hunter
Cory, Scarlett and Crew

The Boys






We went back to Stetson's mission this past week... it was fun to be with the whole family.
At the lake in Hood River, its was amazing and the weather was a nice break from Az.




9 comments:

H said...

I bet it was nice there! Look at you with the cute little baby belly! I'll see you soon, like tomorrow:)

Hiatt Family said...

Cute pics! We had lots of fun with you guys. By the way, I'll return your book and pay you for the Tylenol soon...I'm too lazy to call you & tell you that. :)

Mallory Nikolaus said...

Very cute! I'm glad to see you posting again dear!

Love ya!

The Claytor's said...

I love the Pied Piper photos...SO CUTE! BTW, I forgot to tell you yesterday that I'm almost finished with 'Twilight', I'll return it once I'm finished. You look SOOOO cute prego. I can't wait for our GIRLS to meet. ;-) Wendy

Jen said...

I heard you went to the Roloff farm & met Jeremy!!!!
Seriously, No Pics?!?!?!

Cassie Forsgren said...

Hey Savannah! Its cassie from Hairdo! I found your blog on Jenny steiners! Hopefully we can keep in touch now! my blog is dieselisntcheap.blogspot.com! Cute blog by the way!

Mrs. Allens Class said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe that you have only fifty three days left. I can't wait. Just get yourself ready for me to be over at your house every day, cuddling with your baby. I'm glad you had fun, Washington looks beautiful!!

The Arnetts said...

I can't believe your baby is coming so soon! I am so excited for you guys. I am going to add you to my friend list if thats ok! Hope all is well. We should get together sometime and catch up.

Theresa said...

Aww you guys are soooo cute!!!! Congrats on the BABE!!!!