About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Friday, October 17, 2008

She is here! Miss Leesie Elizabeth came into this world on Tuesday Oct. 14. I could not have asked for a better Labor and Delivery. I was induced at 9:00 pm on Monday night, I slept through the night and Dr. Beck came in and broke my water at 6:30am and I was at 5 cm. The nurse checked me again at 8:30am and to her surprise I was at 10cm and the baby was coming. I did 2 sets of pushing and then we waited for Kyle's parents to get there and waited for Dr. Beck, who was in surgery. They all got there then I had one more set of pushing and she was out by 9:13am. It went very well with only about 15 mins of pushing. It was the most amazing thing I have ever done. I never thought I could love someone so much so fast. She is a perfect baby and I am so grateful she is finally here. I love her with all my heart.





22 comments:

Mallory Nikolaus said...

She is so cute!!!!! I wanna come play with her! I hope my labor and delivery goes smoothly. It was so neat to hear her cry when she was born since I was on the other side of the wall! haha.

Love you guys

The Read Blend said...

She is so beautiful. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

I'm so happy for you guys- She is so precious!
I'm glad all went well & i can't wait to see her.

Nelson Family said...

Congrat's...I am so excited for you and Kyle. I am so glad everything went so well and she is here safe. Now you can enjoy her and love her to pieces! She is adorable!!!

The Clarks said...

She is adorable sav! I love her perfect little eyebrows:)

The Phelps said...

She is beautiful Savannah! I'm so glad you had an easy labor and you can enjoy your full time off of work!!! You'll have to post lots of pictures now, they grow up so fast!!!! Can't wait to see her in person. Congrats!!!

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

She is a cutie! Congrats! Sounds like you did great.

Krystal Arnett said...

Congrats, shes is so beautiful. Makes me want another already :)

Emily Lauren said...

Congratulations Savannah! She's beautiful! Isn't it just the most wonderful thing? Now you know what I was talking about :)

Anonymous said...

Ditto on what everyone else said Shes a babe! ha Me and Ann wanna come over tomorrow. Cant wait!

Cassie Forsgren said...

Congrats! she is gorgeous!

Malinda said...

congrats on the new baby!!

The Claytor's said...

YEAH!!!! Savannah & Kyle we are SO excited for you! I had been thinking about you all week...wondering when/if 'it' had happened. CONGRATULATIONS! I'm jealous that your little girl is here and I have like 4 more weeks since my scheduled c-section has been moved back till my 39th week. Enjoy your time off and I'll look forward to our little ones playing soon. ;-)

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Yeah! You did it! Congratulations! How much did she weigh and how long is she? I am so happy for you!

Jazz and Rod said...

Atta girl Sav! She's adorable as expected - congrats!!

Melanie said...

Yea!! I am so glad everything went so well! She is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her!!!

The Thatchers said...

i am so happy for you. so glad it went good. i know you were pretty worried. she looks so beautiful, just like you.

John and Melanie said...

she's precious! it only gets better. just when you think you can't love them anymore... somehow you do! Congrats you guys. Thank goodness for easy labor and delivery. What a blessing :-)

Anderson Adventures said...

How fun. I can't wait to see my little guy. Congradulations to you both!

Anderson Adventures said...

How fun. I can't wait to see my little guy. Congradulations to you both!

Unknown said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh she is so cute! what a munchie face! congrats