About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

San Diego+the Beach+Baseball Games+Family = FUN

The Group
Mom and Dad

Leesie is a true fan, Navy and White head to toe. I love this outfit ! The tutu and the shoes are awesome!








Holly and Leesie Stetson and Leesie
Stetson up to Bat, he did awesome at all 4 games!
Holly loves Leesie Scarlett and Me
Hunter, Stetson and Me, I am the oldest and yet I am the shortest one in the family even my 13yr. old sister is about to pass me up. Its a small world I ran into Melissa Kleiner at the Beach
I love this Baby Kisses for Holly Stetson, Leesie and Holly

We loved watching Stetson play The Family
Crew loved to watch the game Little Yellow Poka Dot Bikini


9 comments:

Jen said...

What a stinkin fun trip! It looks like you all had a BLAST:)

Hiatt Family said...

Oh, I wish I had been there! Those pictures are awesome! I love Lessie's outfits...especially the blue & white one. So, so cute!
P.S. I am loving your long hair by the way!!!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

I miss you!!!!!! I'm so sad without you and Leesie to see whenever I want! GRR!!

You guys look so cute in all these fun pics!

I loveeeeeee you!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

SOoo cute pictures.....oh except for that one of me!! HELP!! But it was sooo good to see you! We need to play more often.

Anonymous said...

I Love her and I missed you at work last week!

The Thatchers said...

Those pictures are so adorable. i love her belly in the last one. She is so cute.

Alli said...

savannah I am dying over that yellow polka dot bikini!! I dont think there is anything cuter than I sweet chubby baby in a little bikini. She is to die for cute!!

Jamielyn said...

those pic's are so cute! LOVE the tutu with sneakers and polka dot bikini! what a cutie!

Rachel said...

It was great seeing you at Adell's shower! Leesie is so adorable! I'll have to meet her in person sometime!