About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Swimming

This weekend we had a BBQ with the Rohner's, and Nikolaus' we went swimming, after swimming Mal, Camille, and I showered off the babies and got them ready for bed.
Carter, Leesie and Brynlee played

Breakfast Saturday mornings are one of my favorite things to do with Kyle and Leesie


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your daughter is so adorable!

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

That was such a fun night! Thanks for inviting us...We're going to have to do it again sometime!

The Thatchers said...

I love her smile. Its contagious.

The Germaine's said...

She is so cute!! I better get a girl!

JD and Jen Beck said...

K I'm dying at how stinkin cute your little Leesie is! She's the cutest little girl ever!.. Good work:)