About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

We Love Stetson


My brother Stetson got drafted by the Los Angeles Dodgers! We are all so excited for him and Holly! We are proud of you Stets and we love you! Go Dodgers!

3 comments:

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

That is so great! The dodgers are jeff's favorite team! I am so happy for him. He deserves the best!

The Thatchers said...

im so excited for him and your family!

Hunt's Annual Update said...

Yay Stets! We're so excited but not suprised! So I FINALLY learned how to somewhat do this blogging business. Yours is so adorable, you'll have to teach me the fancy stuff. We'll be in town the end of July, Jaxon can't wait to see his girlfriend! Love you!