About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Mallory and Kyle

Mallory's Birthday is July 12, and Kyle's Birthday is July 13. Last night we had a BBQ and went swimming at Kyle's Uncles house. We had a great time. Happy Birthday!
Brittney and Ryleigh

Craig, Mallory and Carter


Kyle, Camille and Brynlee

Scarlett, Cory and Crew






Jenny, Joe and Tatum





Leesie and Kyle






5 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!
Did Savannah give you Birthday spankings- Hee Hee!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

Thanks a lot Savannah. This is Craig. You put my nipple on the internet.

Mallory Nikolaus said...

SAV!

This is Mal! Please ignore my husband. He's retarded. Thank you for such a fun birthday party! You're the bestest friend in the world! I can't wait for your birthday next! 10 days!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

porter and karla said...

hey!! i got their covers on etsy.com i think the lady that made them was lollipopdesigns. hope this helped:) your family is so darn cute!!!

Cheltsie Spils said...

Okay Savannah!!! Can I tell you how delighted I am after looking at your blog?! The family is beyond darling and I couldn't be happier for you! Hopefully next I'll run into you in real life and see the cute family in person! XOXO Chels