About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Last night we went to the temple lights with my family... and it was cold! Here is the little miss all warm.
This past weekend was Carter Nikolaus' 1st birthday! He had a great party at a gym.. it was alot of fun Leesie loved it. She loved the foam pit,tramps, and swinging on the bar. Happy Birthday Carter Boy! I hope you had a great birthday, Thanks Mal and Craig it was a blast!









My baby is getting so big, look at all those teeth! We love her.

1 comment:

Mallory Nikolaus said...

HOLY COW! She is so beautiful!!! I am so glad she had so much fun at Carter's party! I love that little girl!!!! I cannot wait to meet her sister!