About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Millie's Baby Blessing











Millie was blessed today, everything was great. My mom got back from New York the night before and brought home an AMAZING dress for Millie. Millie looked beautiful and Kyle did such a great job. Thanks to all the friends and family that were there, it means a lot to us.




5 comments:

H said...

It was great to be there and see everyone. Both those girls are dolls and I love them. (and you!) Thanks for letting us know the time and letting us sleep in through our sacrament meeting :) I like Kyle's plan...I'm going to start shopping for baby blessings and farewells so we can attend a later meeting. Too funny!

Jen said...

So adorable! Cami was suppose to tell you are the blessing. We couldn't get subs so we couldn't make it. I was bummed:(
Millie& Leesie look adorable & You look HOT!
oh, & Kyle looks hot too:)

Porter and Karla said...

she is so darn precious!

The Thatchers said...

You have such a sweet family.

Brooke Monsen said...

Congrats Savannah!!! I love that you have 2 little girls, it just fits you so well, I bet you are such a fun mom! They are so beautiful!