About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Little Girls!

I took a few pictures of the girls.... I told Leesie I would give her a sucker if she was good, and she said... " I am sooo excited!" Leesie is getting so big and talking more and more each day. I had to give Millie a sucker since Leesie got one. Mills loved it!












































7 comments:

Jen said...

So cute. I see soooo much of you in Leesie & I think more of Kyle in MIllie.
They are so adorable!
Love their outfits & their head bands:)

Cj Lisa and Piper said...

your girls are darling!

Hallie Fullagar Mills said...

I love these pics! Those two are so much fun!

Hiatt Family said...

Holy cow, Leesie looks EXACTLY like you in those pictures! Weird, I've never thought that before now.

Chris and Christy said...

your girls are so stinkin cute Savannah!

Brooke Monsen said...

Hey doll! Your girls are just darling!!! That little Leesie looks just like her cute mama! Miss you

Ann said...

I love your Girls!! They are so Beautiful!!