About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Dad and My Mom on the beach....... Ice Cream stop in Town for Sophie and Haley

7 comments:

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! You are due just after me, I'm Sept. 29th. Keep us all updated with the pregnancy!
Brooklyn Davis Peifer

Jamielynn said...

Hey Savannah this is Jamie Hammond (Nelson). I was blog hopping and ran into your blog. You and your husband are way too cute together. I love all your cute pictures you posted. congrats on the new BABY!!! You are going to love being a mom. Our blog is johnnyandjamie.blogspot.com. I am going to add you as a link...hope thats ok. Keep us all posted on the pregnancy!!!

Krystal Allen Payne said...

Its nice to see you updating your blog...its about time! haha...love ya cus

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Crazy thing I just ran in to your mom and little sis today! Then I was blog hopping and found you! CRAZY!!! Congrats on the baby! Its so much fun being a mom. I am going to add you guys to my friends list hope that is ok with you.

Anonymous said...

congrats! I am so happy for you!
-jake and trisha goodman
jakeandtrishagoodman.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Ok! I just read that you are pregnant!!! Soo exciting- Congratulations- we are pregnant too and due in December! I just heard that Maggie Foy is pregnant also- guess all of us from Val Vista ward are having babies :) I am excited to hear what you guys are having!

John and Melanie said...

Congrats you guys! I'm so glad you haven't been sick... it's the worst. I'm so happy for you! Tell your fam I said hi. THose pics of Mexico are darling. I love your family! I love you :-)