About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Crew is Here!







Scarlett and Cory's little baby boy is Here! Crew Cory Bendixen was born on May 4 at 6:50 pm he weighs 6 Lbs. 8 Oz. He was just about 3 weeks early and we are so excited to have him here. He is so cute!

7 comments:

H said...

Geez Savannah, that first picture freaked me out a little bit. It will be too soon that my little nephew and his wife have a baby of their own! Can I really be that old?! You too are so cute. (the baby is too!)

The Phelps said...

Congrats on being an Aunt! I can only wish I go 3 weeks early!!! He's a cutie! Can't wait to find out what you guys are having!

Cj Lisa and Piper said...

oh my... could he be any cuter? thats really exciting! i didn't realize that the time was already here! can't wait to see your little one!

Porter and Karla said...

congrats on being pregnant, i just read the news!!! you are going to love being a mom, its the best ever! thats great that you have been feeling good.

Jen said...

That is alot of hair. He's adorable! I knew Scarlett was early, but i didn't know it was that early. I'm gald everything turned out ok though- i know there were some scares.
Pass our love & congrats to them next time you visit.

Hiatt Family said...

He is so cute! I am so glad that everything went ok. I was nervous when your mom called & said that Scarlett had to have an emergency C-section! I bet it feels great to be an aunt! And I can't believe that your mom is a grandma now.

Unknown said...

I just thought I would post a comment for you so you had our blog. We love you!