About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I love this Baby!

Leesie is looking more and more like Kyle! I just love her so much, I can't get enough of her!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

H said...

oh my heck, you're right... I remember that look on Kyle's sweet little baby face :)

The Claytor's said...

Ohhh Savannah, she is SO pretty. (BTW, Delaney hasn't had any of her shots except for Hepatitis B.)

Anderson Adventures said...

She is so cute. I love seeing babies get more and more characteristics to them as they grow. I can't wait to have a little one. Sounds like you guys are doing great. Have a Merry Christmas.

Theresa said...

Oh my GOSH she is adorable!!!! Congrats you two!!!!