About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow

We were in Utah this past weekend with Kyle's family for his cousins wedding. It was so cold but it was fun to be in the snow
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That s a really cute family pic! I still want to meet Leesie! I'll call you after the holidays!

H said...

This would make a fabulous Christmas card pic! And good call on the earrings, our girls had it done young too.

Jen said...

I didn't know you guy's went up. I'm sure it was freezing! But the snowy family pic is way cute:)

The Thatchers said...

that is just a perfect picture. what a cute family. i forgot to ask you how utah went. it looked cold.

Anonymous said...

awww sooo cute I have never been in snow like that love the pic!!

Why Blog? said...

Cute Family! here is that link! Im such a match maker huh? http://www.badger060608.blogspot.com/

Will & Camie Shill said...

no fair you guys got a white christmas! hope it was a good one!