About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Baby is 1!

I can't even believe it my baby is one! She is so fun right now, Kyle and I love her so much. We are so grateful she is part of our family. This past Monday we had a party for her at my parents house and it was so fun. Thanks so much for everything Mom and Scarlett you guys are the best. Here are a few pictures but more to come. Leesie loved her Cake!

My Mom and Scarlett made some amazing food! Sugar cookies, Tarts, Cupcakes, and Yummy Spaghetti and Meatballs.


















We had a candy counter for little take home bags.














The Princess Castle


















6 comments:

Mallory Nikolaus said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LULU! Her party was so fun!

Love you guys!

Will & Camie Shill said...

oh how fun to have a girl! she is precious and i love her hair!

Melanie said...

What a fun party! Those treats are making me hungry for sugar!

Jen said...

So stinkin cute!
What a perfect 1st birthday.

Anonymous said...

everything looked soooo CUTE!

Rachel said...

Wow! What a fun 1st birthday! She's such a cutie!