About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

State Fair

My sister Scarlett, her baby Crew,Haley, and Sophie and I went to the State Fair yesterday and it was fun even though I could not ride any fun rides. I loved the food, and ate everything I wanted. Leesie ate her very own corn.... She ate it to the core and still would not let me take it away from her.
Crew and Leesie

Leesie on her first ride... I did not realize that it went up and down and it was spinning but Leesie loved it.


Leesie and Crew



1 comment:

Jen said...

Way to go Leesie on the rides. She is braver than I am, i think i would have thrown up:)