About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Girls Trip to California!

Scarlett, my cousin Rachel, Mallory and myself went on a girls trip a few weeks back and had a blast! I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard.
We came across some weird people on this trip, but that is what makes memories!
We went to Disneyland one day and then Six Flags another day!
The order of these pictures are messed up but you get the point!
 This Picture is Scarlett and I by our family stone at Disneyland! Our grandpa and grandma Banks took our WHOLE family to Disneyland for Christmas a few years back and it was sooo much fun. So my parents along with my aunts and uncles brought them this stone to say thank you and to always have it to remember the trip!




 Thats us in the middle row on the left! Tower of Terror is my favorite ride! 
 Darleen our witness was CRAZY!



















Loved the trip and I am ready for the next one!

2 comments:

Jen said...

awesome trip!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

bahahahaha those Ruby's pics still crack me up!


LOVE U!