About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Millie's WILD birthday party!

My Moms tradition for her grand kids is that she throws there 1st birthday for them.
My mom went all out with Carter's Petting Zoo
The petting zoo is affordable and also he travels to you 
and cares for the animals mess and you can rent hourly and you can even add ponies!
The traveling petting zoo brought a ton of animals including the cutest baby pig ever! 
Also a baby cow that we would feed with a bottle.
 Millie had so much fun and so did the rest of the group!
She also LOVED the cake!































4 comments:

Jen said...

Come on where was our invite :)
What a blast!
And I love the cake and the pics of her chowing down are awesome :)

Happy Birthday Millie!

lincoln said...

Those cake pictures are the BEST! :)

Hiatt Family said...

That was me (Anjane')...not Lincoln.

Mallory Nikolaus said...

I LOVE MILLMOO!!!!!