About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Sunday, June 17, 2007



Brittany, Brookie, Sarah, Brigitte, Me, Krystal, Lisa, Jenny, and Melissa

5 comments:

Leah Fitts said...

could your wedding be any cuter i am so sad that i didnt go!!!

Malinda said...

Hey i started a blog here is the address http://allenfamrocks.blogspot.com/

Randee Mecham said...

Hey Girl
Love the blog! You look gorgeous
in your wedding pictures!

Tara said...

Savannah. Oh, I am so glad you found me! I LOVE the Banks family, you and Kyle are adorable! I am not very good at blogging to tell you the truth, I can't even figure out how to link my friends to my page! I some how erased it! I guess I'm the weakest link! I seriously love all of you guys, we have to hang out soon, (and invite your parents, I love them.) Love ya

BrignBrett Duncan said...

Savannah!!!Hi so this whole bloggin thing is hilarious but i'm trying to get the hang of it! i miss you and want to catch up! so how are you doing?? I was just crackin up telling brett about our really embarrassing story umm how do i say this.. ya we just became really close after that moment..ring a bell??!!!ya you know which story that is!hahah i love you!!