About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007



We went to Utah over Memorial Day for Scarlett's 2nd wedding reception! The wedding was lots of fun and the weather there was awesome but I hated the drive... and since it was just a weekend visit... the drive is not worth it... next time we will have to fly.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

okay 2 things, 1. I can NOT believe your sister is married! 2. Where did you get your cute necklace in the picture? I want to see some pictures from her wedding! Seriously, it seems like yesterday when we were hanging out at your house after football games watching the highlights and your sister was in jr. high! time has flown by!

Leah Fitts said...

Banks!!!! I miss seeing you!! I mean what in the world is going on in your life? Where are you living...your dog is so cute... tell me everything!
love ya leah

Unknown said...

I am so happy I found you guys! I hate the Utah drive too- Flying is so much better- but I am sure the Wedding was beautiful- the one down here was amazing! :-)

Will & Camie Shill said...

hi kyle & savannah! glad your blogging, how's life? were jealous you got to a game! savannah your hair is so cute short! are you still marathoning?