About Us

Kyle and I were married on June 16, 2006. Kyle is running his plumbing company, North Star Plumbing, and working his way through school. I am working at a hair salon in Gilbert called Hair Do. We became parents on October 14 2008 to our sweet baby girl Leesie Elizabeth Kokaliares. And were blessed again on January 28 2010 with our second sweet girl Millie Kay Kokaliares. They are truly our pride and joy!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Izzy


I asked Kyle for a baby or a dog.... The next day he surprised me with Izzy! I guess he was not ready for a baby. She is a teacup yorkie and we have had her since November.

5 comments:

Jen&Joe said...

Yes I love it that you have one!!! You and Kyle and Izzy look cute.. If only i still had my dog i could put him on here..Maybe i still will.. Well it looks good.. See you tomorrow @ work

Melanie said...

I love that we are all starting blogs!! it is so much fun..esp. for those of us who no longer have a social life. :) your dog is so dang cute, but a baby would be much cuter!

Marianne said...

Oh my goodness I am in love with that dog. Wow I need to see her again!

Unknown said...

I think I just died when I saw this picture! I LOVE HER!!!! Kyle gets some mad props! I showed Byron this- he better be taking some notes :-) SOOOOO CUTE Savannah!

Emily Lauren said...

Hi savannah! I love your dog! Adorable! The good thing about dogs is that they can stay home alone while you and kyle go out- babies can't :)
Babies are so much fun though, I still think you should have one :)